CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION DISCLAIMER
Please note the following:
- Contributions to the “Mark Judson for Congress” Campaign Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- All contributions are subject to the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act.
- Multicandidate PACs may contribute a maximum of $5,000 per election.
- Non-multicandidate PACs and individuals may contribute a maximum of $2,700 per election.
- Contributions from national and foreign banks; corporations; labor unions; local, state and federal government entities; and foreign nationals are prohibited.
- By clicking “Contribute”, you certify and agree that the following statement is true and accurate:
“I am at least 18 years old, this contribution is made from my personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds and is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation; local, state or federal government entity; foreign or national bank. I understand that I will not be reimbursed for this contribution.”